Bring Lent to Life at Home
During this time of social distancing due to COVID-19, we can strengthen our domestic church and stay connected with our brothers and sisters around the world through the traditional Lenten practices of prayer, fasting and sacrifice with your family at home.
- Use the Lenten calendar each day to practice the Lenten pillars of prayer, fasting and almsgiving.
- Travel around the world from your family room: read and watch the Stories of Hope and reflect on the lives of Trinh, Yvone and Maria Ana with your family.
- Help your children learn about Lent and global solidarity with these worksheets and activities.
- Prepare simple meatless meals each Friday and explore other cultures from your kitchen.
- Put your Lenten sacrifices into your CRS Rice Bowl.
- Pray the Stations of the Cross using our booklet or watching our videos.
- Give your CRS Rice Bowl donation online and make a difference in the lives of people in your local community and around the world!
Need More Family Resources?
Reflect on how one family encounters Lent in the video below.