Thank you for journeying with us throughout Lent! Here you will find the resources you need to help your parish kick off CRS Rice Bowl. The Coordinator’s Guide has been separated into its individual sections so you can easily download the tools you need for your community.
Find the tools you need to begin planning your faith community’s CRS Rice Bowl Lenten experience. Get started by watching this video with 5 simple steps.
Order free CRS Rice Bowl materials online for your parish community, or call 800-222-0025. All orders ship in early January.
Come Together to Give
Create an online community giving page in fewer than 10 minutes to make collecting your community’s Rice Bowl donations a breeze!
It’s important to inform parishioners how CRS Rice Bowl donations will be collected at the end of Lent. To assist in that effort, all participating communities will receive a “Mid-Lent Mailing.” Some helpful hints:
- Steps to Collect CRS Rice Bowls: These tips will help you plan a successful end-of-Lent collection.
- Envelope Template: If your community prefers a second collection-style envelope, download and print this envelope.
CRS Rice Bowl offers a suite of digital and print tools to help you communicate with parishioners.
Find more digital communication resources:
- Social Media Kit: Find memes for Facebook and Twitter.
- Photos: Download photos from this year’s Stories of Hope.
- Logos: Find CRS Rice Bowl logos for your newsletters.
- Videos: Download this year’s video series.
If your parish is interested in hearing a first-hand account of how far your CRS Rice Bowl funds go, invite a CRS Global Fellow—a priest or deacon who witnesses the work of CRS and shares about it with communities in the U.S.—to your parish. There is no cost and no second collection, just a thank you, for your support and an inspirational message about the impact your community can make through CRS Rice Bowl. To schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org.