Pray, learn, fast and give in solidarity with communities around the world. Use these resources to start CRS Rice Bowl at your university and connect with our global family.
- Order CRS Rice Bowl materials: Please place your order for free CRS Rice Bowl materials at least three weeks prior to Ash Wednesday to ensure your campus community has its CRS Rice Bowls for Lent.
- Plan a meaningful Lent for your community: Use these five easy steps to get your university chapter started with CRS Rice Bowl.
Pray, Reflect and Learn
- Read the Stories of Hope: Learn how communities around the world are overcoming hunger and the impact of climate change.
- Pray with your community: Begin and end Lent with an in-person or virtual prayer gathering.
- Host a prayer and action vigil: Use the Simple Supper for Global Hunger resource to reflect on the injustice of global hunger and advocate in support of our sisters and brothers around the world.
- Cook with your community: Experience new cultures while practicing abstinence and fasting during Lent with a variety of meatless meal recipes from this year’s featured countries.
- Turn in your CRS Rice Bowls: Easily give your Lenten alms online, by phone or by mail, or create a personalized, online giving page for your community to give together and see your collective impact!
Come Together to Give
Create an online community giving page in fewer than 10 minutes to make collecting your community’s Rice Bowl donations a breeze!