Pray, learn, fast and give in solidarity with communities around the world. Use these resources to start CRS Rice Bowl at your university and connect with our global family.
- Order CRS Rice Bowl materials: Please place your order for free CRS Rice Bowl materials at least three weeks prior to Ash Wednesday to ensure your campus community has its CRS Rice Bowls for Lent.
- Plan a meaningful Lent for your community: Use these five easy steps to get your university chapter started with CRS Rice Bowl.
Pray, Reflect and Learn
- Read the Stories of Hope: Learn how communities in Honduras, the Philippines and Kenya are overcoming hunger and malnutrition.
- Pray with your community: Begin and end Lent with an in-person or virtual prayer gathering.
- Host a prayer and action vigil: Use the Simple Supper for Global Hunger resource to reflect on the injustice of global hunger and advocate in support of our sisters and brothers around the world.
- Cook with your community: Try recipes from this year’s featured countries. Consider having an in-person or virtual potluck with your campus community as you explore Honduras, the Philippines and Kenya’s cultures.
- Turn in your CRS Rice Bowls: Easily give your Lenten alms online, by phone or by mail.
- Give as a community: Download this how-to resource to start your online CRS Rice Bowl Community Giving page to collect Lenten alms and see your community’s collective impact.
Come Together to Give
Create an online community giving page in fewer than 10 minutes to make collecting your community’s Rice Bowl donations a breeze!