Thank you for journeying with us throughout Lent! Here you will find the resources you need to help your diocese kick off and conclude CRS Rice Bowl.
Download and adapt the following letters to send to parish or school communities or send a letter on behalf of your bishop.
Thank You Resources
Revenue & Reporting
Informing faith communities how your (arch)diocese intends to collect and submit CRS Rice Bowl donations is crucial to a successful end to Lent—and guarantees that participants’ gifts are used efficiently to support people experiencing poverty.
Collecting CRS Rice Bowls
- CRS Collection vs CRS Rice Bowl: This document explains the difference. (Disponible en Español).
- Collection Process: This document explains how to collect and submit funds.
- Revenue Reporting Form: For diocesan offices only, this is the form to complete to inform CRS HQ of your diocese’s donations.
Managing the Local 25%
- Overview Document: Read this to learn about the rationale and process.
- Stewardship Policy: Learn how donations should be processed.
Come Together to Give
Create an online community giving page in fewer than 10 minutes to make collecting your community’s Rice Bowl donations a breeze!