The resources below will help you get started with CRS Rice Bowl in your diocese. Or, click on one of the buttons above to jump right to what you need.
If your diocese is hosting the CRS Speakers Tour this Lent, you find resources here.
Download and adapt the following letters to send to parish or school communities, or send a letter on behalf of your bishop.
- Bilingual Blurbs: Adapt these for emails, newsletters or websites.
- Bilingual Training Ad: Download and edit this one pager advertisement that can be used to encourage pastoral and educational leaders to learn more about CRS Rice Bowl in your diocese!
- Media Kit: Find press releases, social media tools, photos, videos and more!
- Print Ads: Place an ad in English or Spanish your diocesan paper.
|Encounter Lent 2018||English / Español|
Eastern Orthodox Catholic Lenten Calendars
If you have Eastern Catholics in your diocese, or if you are a member of an Eastern Catholic eparchy, incorporate CRS Rice Bowl into your Lenten practice with these modified calendars, prepared by CRS Global Fellow Deacon Charles Rohrbacher of the Diocese of Juneau.
|Maronite Calendar||Click to Download|
|Syro-Malabar Calendar||Click to Download|
|Chaldean Calendar||Click to Download|
Revenue & Reporting
Collecting CRS Rice Bowls
Informing faith communities how your (arch)diocese intends to collect and submit CRS Rice Bowl donations is crucial to a successful end to Lent — and guarantees that participants’ donations get to those most in need quickly.
- CRS Collection vs CRS Rice Bowl: This document explains the difference.
- Collection Process: This document explains how to collect and submit funds.
Revenue Reporting Process
Submitting a revenue report is a mandatory step to completing the CRS Rice Bowl experience in your (arch)diocese. This process is done entirely online at the link below; you will receive a receipt via email once you have successfully submitted your form. The form is due August 31.
- Overview Webinar: This brief webinar walks diocesan staff through the process.
- Revenue Reporting Form: For diocesan offices only, this is the form to complete to inform CRS HQ of your diocese’s donations.
Managing the Local 25%
25% of every CRS Rice Bowl donation stays in your local (arch)diocese. These tools will help explain the process.
- Overview Document: Read this to learn about the rationale and process.
- Overview Webinar: This brief webinar provides an overview of the process.
- Stewardship Policy: Learn how donations should be processed.
Thank You Resources
Don’t forget to share our Thank You video!