Pescado al Horno Recipe – Philippines
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 6 oz. each
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup fair trade olive oil
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 1½ cups chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup pepper (pimento or red bell), cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp finely minced parsley
Preheat oven to 350°F. Season tilapia with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place in a shallow glass pan and set aside. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet and sauté onions, tomatoes, and pepper until soft. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley. Bake for 25 minutes and serve with rice.
Visit CRS Rice Bowl’s Global Kitchen for a short video on making this recipe.