SPONSOR: Sponsor is CRS Rice Bowl, a program of Catholic Relief Services (“CRS”), 228 West Lexington Street, Baltimore, Maryland.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The “CRS Rice Bowl Easter Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on 11/1/2018 at 12:00 PM (ET (US & Canada)) and end on 4/21/19 at 12:00 PM noon (ET (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of CRS Rice Bowl (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is solely responsible for the collection and processing of Entries (as defined in Section 5 of these Official Rules) and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor (email@example.com) with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the USA who have reached the age of majority (as defined by their jurisdiction of primary residence) as of the start date of the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and its advertising and promotion agencies and other companies or entities associated with this Sweepstakes and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: Ten (10) winners (the “Winners”) will be chosen at random using a random number generator and will win one “CRS Rice Bowl Easter Giveaway Prize*” (defined below). The Winner will be selected no more than 48 hours after the contest closes on 4/21/2019 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by a random number generator (as mentioned above) and all decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Winner’s Entry no more than 24 hours after the Winner has been selected. He or she must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within three (3) days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release (the “Affidavit”). Prize will be mailed to winner no more than one week following the acceptance email.
4. Prizes: Ten (10) “CRS Rice Bowl Easter Giveaway Prize(s)*” will be awarded during the Promotion Period. *The “CRS Rice Bowl Easter Giveaway Prize” is comprised of:
|Seaside Round Kaisa Grass Basket||Serrv||$10.00|
|Striped Purple Egg Bunny||Serrv||$5.98|
|“Share the Journey” Socks||Maggie’s Organics||$12.00|
|Kenyan Soapstone Wall Cross||Serrv||$12.00|
|Equal Exchange Chocolate Bars (3)||Serrv||$10.50|
The approximate retail value (ARV) of the ” CRS Rice Bowl Easter Giveaway Prize” ” is $62.48. Prize items cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the original advertised prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of any prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. Such determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, enter the Sweepstakes by going to crsricebowl.org/giveaway and following the directions on the website to complete and submit the online entry form (the “Entry”). Entrants cannot submit more than one (1) Entry. By submitting an Entry, entrant is automatically subscribed to Sponsor’s email list and will receive emails with CRS Rice Bowl updates. Entrant may unsubscribe from the list at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of such emails or emailing the sender and requesting to be removed from the e-mail list.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in these Official Rules.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of it. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, conduct the random drawings using eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder, which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.